Sunday, November 23, 2014

DOOM$DAY








TOP // Charity (SIMILAR HERE) - JUMPER (SIMILAR HERE & HERE) & SOCKS // H&M - BOOTS (REAL HERE & SIMILAR HERE) // Primark

Sunday, another sunday. The end of the week is meant to be relaxing right? Catch up on work, watch films chill - the past few sundays have been filled with drama in my life!
I bought some new high socks to wear for school on friday evening, however I love new socks and I was looking forward to wearing them too much that I decided to put them on today. And another purchase, this black jumper from H&M. Its really just a simple black jumper, however it has really nice snakeskin detailing that I'm really into. The "dress" Im wearing is actually a super large men's shirt, but its long enough to cover up all it needs to - but I did pop on some black shorts underneath just in case. 


6 comments:

  1. Love that combination of the shirt and the sweater, and HOW cool is that snake texture?!?! x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks and your photo editing skills are amazing <3 followed your blog!

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the over-the-knee socks with those boots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like everyone has said I love the high knee socks and boot combination! Looks great xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete