Friday, February 15, 2013

WEEKLY WANT #3


Bonjour beautifuls! First of all I would like to apologies for my recent absence, I have been super busy and uninspired  And on top of that my computer broke! One disaster after the next! Anyway I'm back now and looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
The piece I've been lusting over this week, is this amazing Khaki army jacket from Topshop. I've been needing a simple green army jacket for ages and have currently stolen my best friends. I love the shape of these jackets and i feel they are so versatile for casual outfits. I love this one from Topshop and it is loud and over the top and ever so quirky. It can completely 'coolify' an outfit, giving a laid back look. This one is quite pricey however so I'm actually considering a DIY. A homemade one would actually add to the edgy look, with careless painted on letters. What do you think?

Until next time lovelies x

4 comments:

  1. Greatt post!!!
    new follower!!
    x
    textbookbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think a DIY one would be better - Topshop do some pieces which could so easily be recreated for half the price. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Topshop is just to expensive at times! xx

      Delete