Wednesday, September 28, 2016

One in Two


SHIRT - VINTAGE // SKIRT - VINTAGE // 
SHOES - NIKE AIR FORCE I //  LIPSTICK - MAC RUBY WOO

This is part two of the outfits I spoke about in my last post - this explains the similarity between this outfit and the last. I changed the tight top and kimono for this oversize mens polo shirt. It so so comfortable and I love the contrast between this quite bohemian and feminine long skirt with the big sporty top. 
I have finished moving and unpacking my stuff into my new house over the past few days. After catching up with people and sorting some bits and bobs out, I am now ready to start uni and ready to add a bit of structure back into my life. 

3 comments:

  1. you look amaze your outfits are the best! hope uni is all good and notts is treating you well xx

    ReplyDelete